JUNE BOOK BUYING:
I will be buying books by appointment in JUNE. Click the link below to sign up for an appointment.
Mostly I buy recent books published within the past 3 years, plus classics and some older books that are still saleable.
- I buy clean, smoke-free books in new or near-new condition.
- As a general guideline, I pay $1-2 for most hardcovers and 50 cents for most pocket paperbacks. I pay a bit more for art books, recent cookbooks, and books currently on the bestseller list. For most children’s books, I pay $1 for hardcovers and 50 cents for paperbacks.
- For popular, commercial authors like John Grisham, James Patterson, Danielle Steele, etc., I do NOT buy popular-author hardcovers unless they are that author’s most recent book.
- If you take store credit instead of cash, you get twice as much.
- DONATIONS are welcome, and if you are donating books, I’m not picky about them! You can bring anything, in any quantity, whenever you want. We have a Donation Bin located in the parking lot, which is accessed from West Court Street. Thanks!
BEFORE DRIVING A LONG DISTANCE OR TRANSPORTING A LARGE QUANTITY OF BOOKS TO **SELL,** PLEASE CALL AND SPEAK TO JESSICA TO MAKE SURE YOUR BOOKS ARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT BUY.